Noah serves as a trusted advisor to employers by helping them improve their HR infrastructure and anticipate workplace issues that may disrupt their business operations.
Noah has substantial experience helping municipalities, tribes, businesses, and non-profits navigate workplace issues. He is well-versed in managing a broad range of employment agreements and personnel issues including crisis management and if necessary leading litigation teams. He has successfully worked with his clients on a broad range of topics including wrongful termination, wage and hour claims, non-compete disputes, Department of Labor inquiries and audits, Federal and State discrimination claims, disparate treatment and harassment claims, FMLA claims, ADA Claims, investigations, legal compliance, and prevailing wage issues.
Previously, he served as a judicial extern at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, working with an Administrative Judge to address discrimination, harassment, disparate impact, retaliation, disability and accommodation claims.
Currently, Noah is working with employers and businesses to address emerging uses of Artificial Intelligence Tools in the workplace. Noah helps his clients navigate concerns on how to implement AI tools in a safe and non-discriminatory way, and how to address AI usage by employees in the workplace.
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Committee for Lawyer Education, 2016-present
- Presenter and Co-Chair of multiple CLE courses, 2010-present
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Presenter and Co-Chair of multiple CLE courses through 2010-present
- CLE Committee Member 2021-present
- Chair, 2023-present
- Judicial Recommendation Committee, 2021-present
- King County Bar Association, Neighborhood Legal Clinic Volunteer, Lake City, 2013-present
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 10.2.23
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 1.4.22
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTSpokane, WA, 5.6.22