Noah serves as a trusted advisor to employers by helping them improve their HR infrastructure and anticipate workplace issues that may disrupt their business operations.
Noah has substantial experience in helping clients navigate workplace issues, employment litigation, intellectual property, and trade secret protections. He is well-versed in managing a broad range of employment litigation and disputes, including but not limited to wrongful termination claims, wage and hour claims, non-compete disputes, Department of Labor inquiries and audits, Federal and State discrimination claims, disparate treatment and harassment claims, FMLA claims, ADA Claims, and prevailing wage issues.
Previously, he served as a judicial extern at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, working with an Administrative Judge to address discrimination, harassment, disparate impact, retaliation, disability and accommodation claims.
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Committee for Lawyer Education, 2016-present
- Presenter and Co-Chair of multiple CLE courses, 2010-present
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Presenter and Co-Chair of multiple CLE courses through 2010-present
- King County Bar Association, Neighborhood Legal Clinic Volunteer, Lake City, 2013-present
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 1.4.22
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTSpokane, WA, 5.6.22
- Washington, 2010
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (cum laude), 2010
- B.A., University of Washington, Law, Society and Justice, 2001
Honors & Recognition
- Washington Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014-2020