Julia is a law clerk at our firm while completing her Juris Doctor degree at Seattle University School of Law. In 2022, Julia was part of our summer associate program, working closely with the firm’s attorneys and a variety of practice groups.
Julia’s experience includes working as an extern for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington and working as a research assistant for a Seattle University Law professor. While in law school, Julia has received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Complex Litigation; Negotiations; Federal Litigation; and the Homeless Rights Advocacy Clinic.
- American Bar Association, Judicial Intern Opportunity Program (JIOP) Scholar
- Seattle University School of Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, Executive Vice President
- Seattle University School of Law, Public Interest Law Foundation, President
J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2023
- Seattle University Law Review, Executive Editor at Large
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
B.A., University of Southern California, International Relations (Global Business), Religion, 2019
- Trustee Scholar