Bandhanjit is an Associate in the firm's Investment Management and Business & Corporate Finance practice groups.
Bandhanjit is a former Law Clerk with Foster Garvey and rejoins the firm as a member of the Investment Management and Business & Corporate Finance groups. He has experience with general commercial diligence and contract review, including previously as a broker. He also practices in complex structured financing transactions, corporate securities, mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance.
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Adds New Attorneys in Washington, D.C. and Seattle; Continues Strategic Growth Throughout Nationwide OfficesFoster Garvey Newsroom, 10.9.23
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2022
- M.J., University of Washington School of Law, 2020
- M.B.A., Pacific Lutheran University, 2019
- B.A., Pacific Lutheran University (cum laude), 2018
- Punjabi and Hindi