Tara Schleicher will be co-presenting "Restructurings, Turnarounds and Insolvency" at the 2021 OSCPA Business & Industry Miniseries: Cybersecurity, Business Restructuring, and Selecting your Software Solution webcast. In this program, she will provide a comprehensive review of the fundamentals and best practices for clients that may face issues leading to a restructuring, operational turnaround or liquidation.
Specific topics that will be covered during this webcast include:
- Identifying Restructuring, Turnaround or Insolvency Situations
- Key Parties and Roles
- Business Assessment Fundamentals
- Liquidation Analysis and Implications
- Strategic and Legal Alternatives
- Out-of-Court Restructurings & Recapitalizations
- Bankruptcy Reorganization or Liquidation
- Practice Management in Restructuring & Turnaround Situations
For more information and to register, please visit the Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountant's Business & Industry Miniseries: Cybersecurity, Business Restructuring, and Selecting your Software Solution website.