This is a free program that will explore a number of hot topics in the constantly evolving world of federal campaign finance, including the role of Super PACs and their interactions with candidates, the state of the political parties, and recent campaign finance reform proposals.
- Brad Deutsch, Counsel to Bernie 2016, Garvey Schubert Barer
- Donald F. McGahn, Counsel to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Jones Day
- Commissioner Lee E. Goodman, Federal Election Commission
- Commissioner Ellen L. Weintraub, Federal Election Commission
- Claire Rajan, Allen & Overy LLP; Co-Chair, ABA Section on Civil Rights & Social Justice First Amendment Rights Committee
To register, please visit the ABA Website.
To download the flyer for this event, please click here.