Rob has more than 20 years of experience representing individuals and families in estate planning strategies, including wealth preservation, tax planning and probate and trust administration.
Rob advises his clients in both the tax and non-tax aspects of estate planning, emphasizing the needs of the client with a focus on providing personal and multi-generational service.
He also advises clients in connection with prenuptial agreements, same-sex marriage, domestic partnerships, and joint property agreements.
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Real Property and Probate Section
- Guardianship and Elder Law Section
- Chamwino Connect, Board Member, 2018-Present
- Treasurer, 2019-present
- People with AIDS, Volunteer Attorney, 1995-Present
- Washington, 1995
- J.D., University of Minnesota School of Law, 1980
- B.A., St. Mary’s College, 1977
Honors & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- 2010 Top Lawyer, Seattle Metropolitan magazine