Through her broad experience, Chelsea has developed a unique ability to analyze legal issues across a broad range of practice areas to find pragmatic solutions. She approaches each client’s legal issues with an open mind, listens actively and puts her client’s goals first.
Chelsea helps clients with an array of real estate, construction and design, land use, administrative, and environmental matters. Her experience includes representing businesses, municipal bodies, landlords, tenants, property managers, homebuilders and individuals on commercial and residential leases, purchase and sale agreements, and land use and permitting matters.
Chelsea is an active member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) where she serves as Chair of the Legislative Committee and as a member of the Sponsorship Committee, respectively.
Chelsea previously served as Assistant County Counsel for Washington County and represented the county’s interest in eminent domain matters, drafted administrative enforcement and animal services code, advised on capital improvement projects and served as General Counsel to the Bonnie L. Hays Animal Shelter.
Before law school, Chelsea earned the title of Iowa State Tennis Champion and Division I collegiate athlete, playing tennis for the University of Santa Barbara and the University of Iowa.
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Associate Editor of TYL Magazine, 2017-2018
- Agriculture Law Section, Oregon State Bar, Executive Committee Member
- Campaign for Equal Justice, Associates Committee Member
Government Law Section, Oregon State Bar, Executive Committee Member
Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member
Oregon Association of Defense Counsel, Member
Oregon Trial Advocacy College, Participant, 2013
Real Estate and Land Use Section, Oregon State Bar, Member
Service to the Public Committee, Multnomah Bar Association, Member
Women in Insurance and Financial Services, New Member Services Committee, Member, 2017
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Welcomes Chelsea Glynn as an Associate in the Firm's Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental PracticeFoster Garvey Newsroom, 11.29.21
- Oregon, 2011
- Washington, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- Oregon Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 2011
- B.S., University of California, Santa Barbara, Biology, 2006