The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) have increased enforcement efforts with respect to municipal bond issuers - are you prepared?
Please join Foster Pepper's Public Finance attorneys on Friday, October 25, 2013 for "We Issued Bonds - Now What?" an informative seminar designed for government finance directors and others responsible for post-issuance compliance seeking the latest information on municipal securities and tax compliance strategies.
The seminar, hosted in-person from Foster Pepper's Seattle office or via webinar, will address the following topics:
- Best practices for complying with continuing disclosure requirements and speaking to the market
- Practical tips for meeting arbitrage and rebate requirements and tracking private use
- Adopting post-issuance compliance procedures - do you have one and, if so, does it need to be re-evaluated?
- Summaries of recent SEC and IRS enforcement actions.
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Registration and Networking
- 12:00 - 1:30 p.m. - Program
- Friday, October 25, 2013
- 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.