As stay-at-home orders are being lifted and employers make plans to bring employees back from furlough or work at home, employers in the Hospitality industry will need to manage a range of employment law issues that will make that reintroduction complex and challenging.
You are invited to join attorneys from Foster Garvey for an exclusive, complimentary Zoom webinar which will address these employment law issues and provide practical approaches that lower risks of employee claims. Veteran employment lawyer Steve Peltin will lead the discussion, with introductory remarks from Hospitality attorney Greg Duff. Topics will include*:
- Should employees return to work?
- Employee legal rights to stay home
- Which employees should return first?
- Workplace safety requirements
- Barring sick or potentially sick employees
- Screening or testing employees
- Liability issues
*Topics may be adjusted to include the most timely information needed to efficiently address this evolving situation.