As employers continue to cope with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, many are planning for employees to return to the office. Steve Peltin will present on this webinar addressing common issues employers face as they prepare for the future, including:
- The who and how of returning to the office
- Employee rights under federal and state law
- Best practices for keeping employees safe
- Screening, testing and addressing potentially ill workers
- Continuing work from home measures and effectively managing remote employees and teams
For more information and to register, visit the event page on the NASCUS website.