Please join us at 4:00 p.m. on August 10, 2011 for an in depth discussion about economic opportunities analyses (EOA). EOAs are used to measure the supply and demand for industrial sites within a jurisdiction’s boundaries.
Find out the answers to these questions:
- How will the July 13th, 2011 McMinnville decision (1000 Friends v. LCDC) impact the process that local governments use to locate industrial lands?
- What does the passage of SB 766 mean for you?
- How do EOAs tie into UGB expansions?
- What lessons can we learn from recent Goal 9 and UGB expansion cases?
Bring your own questions too. We look forward to a lively discussion!
Join us for a short class and a reception – the perfect opportunity to mingle with other like-minded individuals passionate about land use planning in Oregon. Should you be unable to attend in person, participation by phone is available. Please indicate when making reservations.
AICP .75 Law-credit CM approved.
By August 5, 2011
To register, please click on the below Register button:
- 4:00 - 4:15 p.m. - Registration
- 4:15 - 5:00 p.m. - Program
- 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. - Reception
Garvey Schubert Barer
Bank of America Financial Center
121 SW Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97204-3141
Complimentary parking. Please bring your ticket to be validated at the event.
For questions, please e-mail Lauren Feeney.