Advances in technology have led to new challenges and opportunities for employers. This interactive session, featuring a Question and Answer format, will allow participants to learn more about privacy rights in the workplace, understand regulatory requirements and gain practical tips to help manage employee expectations and maintain a productive workplace.
Our panel, comprised of experienced legal and HR representatives from the King County Housing Authority, UW Medicine and BECU, as well Foster Pepper attorneys, will address the following topics:
- Electronic monitoring – Internet, social media, email and other monitoring systems
- Surveillance and tracking – using workplace cameras and other surveillance methods
- Access and protection of employee information – employee access to personnel, financial and health care records
- Personal technology in the workplace – exploring the intersection of business and personal use, and bring your own device policies
This panel will also take questions from the audience. If you have a question you would like addressed during the presentation, please email Kim Oakley at email@example.com by Friday, November 14, 2014.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- 7:45 - 9:30 a.m.
- 7:45 - 8:00 a.m. Registration & Networking
- 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. Program
- 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. Webinar
30th Floor Conference Center
1111 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, November 13, 2014
CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of completion available for other organizations.