Join us for the continuation of our ongoing roundtable series focusing on topics pertinent to all types of businesses.
The May program is geared toward business owners and will focus on best practices for designing and implementing business succession strategies. Foster Pepper attorneys Paul Fitzpatrick and Kjirstin Graham will discuss:
- Preparing for a successful transfer to heirs, employees or others
- Basics of asset and ownership transfer
- Estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Positioning your business for sale or merger
- Retaining assets for your retirement
If you have a question you would like addressed during the presentation, please email Price Herriage-Wilson at email@example.com.
CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of completion available for other organizations.
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Registration: 7:15 - 7:30 a.m.
Program: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
618 West Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 20, 2016.