Please join Foster Pepper Intellectual Property attorneys and special guest, Brianna Home of the marketing agency Hansen Belyea, for an informative seminar exploring the elements of developing and trademarking a strong brand. This exciting and informative panel is geared toward general and in-house counsel, C-Level marketers and senior creative and sales professionals. Guests are invited to engage with the panel during the question and answer portion of the program.
1111 Third Avenue
30th Floor Conference Center
Seattle, WA 98101
Registration and Networking:
11:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Program and Q&A:
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Topics will include:
- What constitutes a good brand
- Legal considerations in trademark selection
- Rebranding considerations
- Limiting risk and liability
- Trademarks vs. copyrights and legally protecting both
- What to expect when working with a law firm and marketing agency to create and protect your brand
- When is the right time to seek and select counsel for your brand
Our Panel / Speakers will include:
- Nancy Stephens, Member, Foster Pepper
- Rick Koske, Member, Foster Pepper
- Brianna Home, Strategic Director, Hansen Belyea
If you have a question that you would like addressed by the panel, please contact Anne-Marie Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 20, 2015.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Monday, March 23, 2015.
Please let us if you will be attending in-person or via webinar.