Foster Pepper is pleased to present the 37th Annual Civil Service Conference. This year's conference will take place in Yakima, WA on Thursday, September 20 and Friday, September 21, 2018.
Who Should Attend?
The Conference provides the Civil Service Commissioner, Secretary and Examiner, other local human resources officials and legal counsel with practical information on best practices and emerging issues they face every day. For those new to civil service or those seeking a refresher course, we also offer a preconference session.
Conference Topics & Presenters:
- Basic Training for New Commissioners & Staff and the Annual Legal Update presented by Foster Pepper Managing Member Steve DiJulio
- Annual All Agency Business Meeting and Current Issues in Public Safety Testing presented by Public Safety Testing's Jon Walters
- CJTC Update presented by Criminal Justice Training Commission's Tisha Jones
- Criminal Use and Limitations for Background Testing presented by City of Marysville's Jon Walker
- Polygraph Testing presented by Spokane Police Department's Sgt. Jordan Ferguson
- Veteran Preferences presented by Office of the Attorney General's Susan Sackett DanPullo
- And more...
Conference Schedule and Additional Details:
To view the conference schedule, please click here.
All Preconference, Conference and Public Safety Testing events will take place at the Yakima Convention Center.
Preconference and Conference - $220
Attendance at Preconference and Conference
Conference only - $175
Attendance at Conference
Preconference only - $80
Attendance at Preconference
Additional lunch for one guest - $25
Conference materials only - $50
Please send your name, company name, and registration type (full conference, conference only or pre-conference only) to email@example.com by Monday, September 17, 2018.
For questions related to registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions related to the Conference content, please contact Steve DiJulio at email@example.com. For questions on Public Safety's Annual All-Agency Meeting, please contact Jon Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1.866.HIRE.911.