Terra Blanca Winery
34715 Demoss Road
Benton City, Washington 99320
Please join attorneys from Foster Pepper’s Municipal Government & Public Finance group on Thursday, July 19 at Terra Blanca Winery for an update on current issues facing municipalities, including:
- New developments in federal tax law affecting public finance;
- Securities law and disclosure rules;
- What Do You Need to Know…About What You Can and Cannot Do During a Ballot Measure Election;
- Construction contracting for public works projects;
- Cooperative agreements, interlocal agreements, and affordable housing; and
- New developments in water law and the Hirst decision
View the full agenda here
The program will include opportunities to network with other municipal officials from the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas at lunch and a wine tasting following the program.
CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of Attendance available for other organizations, including CPE credits.