Please join the Land Use and Real Estate attorneys at Foster Pepper on Thursday, October 8, 2015 for our annual update on recent regulatory developments and their impact on the future of land use and real estate in our region.
The briefing will include updates on multiple issues, including:
- Environmental and Construction update
- Seattle Design Review Board update
- Impacts of the new City of Seattle Shoreline Master Program
- Commercial and residential real estate markets
- Trends in commercial leasing
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Current trends in financing
- Land Use Hot Topics
Diane Sugimura, Director of the City of Seattle's Department of Planning and Development (DPD), will deliver a lunch presentation focused on her tenure with the City of Seattle and the challenges ahead for DPD.
View the full agenda here.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. Registration and Networking
- 8:00 - 11:30 a.m. Program
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch Speaker
30th Floor Conference Center
1111 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, October 1, 2015