Uzodinma primarily concentrates her practice in domestic and international investments for public and private institutional investors across a range of alternative investments including private equity funds, hedge funds, and domestic and international real estate funds.
In addition, Uzodinma’s practice includes providing counsel to companies of all sizes in various transactional matters. She has extensive experience representing clients on corporate governance matters and various complex transactions including mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships and commercial contracts.
- Texas Bar Association, African American Lawyers Section
- Big Brother Big Sister, Volunteer Mentor
- Human Rights Initiative (North Texas), Pro Bono Lawyer
News & Insights
- From The Expected To The Unexpected: How To Make Force Majeure Clauses Work For Your ClientThe DICTA Vol. 31, No. 6 (June 2014), 6.14
- Washington (pending)
- Texas, 2011
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., New York University, Sociology, 2005
Honors & Recognition
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers, 2014-2019
- Lawyers of Color Hot List (Southwest Region), On Being A Lawyer of Color, 2013