Shelsea joins as an Associate in the Investment Management practice, providing support in primarily domestic and international investments for public and private institutional investors across various alternative investments.
She previously worked at Deloitte as an International Tax Consultant providing integrated tax services for large international clients.
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 2.7.22
- Washington, 2021
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2020
- American Indian Law Journal, Associate Editor
- Artificial Intelligence Society; Intellectual Property Club, Member
- International Refugee Assistance Project, Social Media/ Event Coordinator
- Access to Justice Institute, First-Year Fellow
- B.A., Mercer University, Industrial Management (Engineering) and Economics; minors in Business Administration
- Honors: Industrial Management Outstanding Graduate; Dean’s List