Philip focuses his practice on counseling clients with transactional and regulatory matters related to health care and business.
Philip drafts and negotiates a variety of commercial agreements for businesses, healthcare providers and municipal entities. His experience includes drafting and negotiating master services agreements, professional services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, HIPAA business associate agreements, teaming agreements, license agreements, SaaS agreements and data processing agreements. Philip works closely with clients to prepare template documents and streamline their contracting processes.
He also counsels clients on regulatory matters related to privacy and data security, including HIPAA, GDPR, breach notification laws and the Washington State Uniform Health Care Information Act.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Young Lawyer Liaison to the Health Law Section
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
News & Insights
- King County Wins Significant Railbanking Decision in 9th Circuit Court of Appeals with Support from BNSFFoster Garvey Newsroom, 8.6.18
- Washington, 2015
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (with high honors), 2015
- Order of the Coif
- Washington Law Review, Managing Editor
- B.A., Seattle University (cum laude), 2011
- Dean’s List
- Omicron Delta Epsilon, Member
- Washington Court of Appeals for Division II, Judicial Extern, 2014