Payton focuses her practice on complex business matters, as well as guiding clients through the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
Payton works with small and large businesses, executive officers and boards of directors on matters including corporate structuring and governance, mergers and acquisitions, drafting and negotiating business agreements, contracts, and purchase and sale agreements. She has worked with clients in a range of industries including professional services, construction and engineering, manufacturing and distribution, real estate and consumer products, among others.
- National Center for Employee Ownership, Member
- The ESOP Association, Member
News & Insights
- Washington, 2015
- Montana, 2018
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law (magna cum laude), 2015
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law, Associate Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient
- Dean's Honor Roll
- B.A., Gonzaga University, 2010