Kevin is experienced in representing solo-inventors, local companies and multinational corporations in litigation and before the USPTO.
Kevin also assists inventors and businesses with drafting and prosecuting patent applications, portfolio strategies, due diligence assessments and IP commercialization.
American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
News & Insights
- SCOTUSBlog, 5.16.19
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 3.15.19
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 9.20.18
- Washington, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2017
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2016
- J.D., Arizona State University, 2015
- Intellectual Property Certificate
- Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology, Submissions Manager and Article Editor
- B.S., Seattle University, Chemistry, 2012
- President's List
- Student Athlete: Men's Golf