Hathaway’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and workplace misconduct.
After graduating law school, Hathaway clerked for Justice Mary Yu of the Washington State Supreme Court. While in law school, Hathaway was a member of the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team and served as a senior editor for the Washington International Law Journal.
- Washington, 2017
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (with honors), 2017
- Order of the Coif
- Washington International Law Journal, Senior Editor
- Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team
- CALI Award, Employment Law
- B.A., Hamilton College (magna cum laude), World Politics and Spanish, 2010
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Justice Mary Yu, Washington State Supreme Court (2017-18)