Erin focuses her practice in estate planning and administration. She works with clients to design full taxable and nontaxable estate plans, strategize and implement business succession planning, and administer trusts and probate estates, including preparation of state and federal estate tax returns.
- CASA of Marion County, Board Member, 2017-present
- Board Chair, 2022-present
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Welcomes Associate Erin Milos White to the Firm’s Trusts, Estates & Charitable Organizations PracticeFoster Garvey Newsroom, 12.8.20
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law (cum laude), 2017
- M.B.A., Willamette University Atkinson Graduate School of Management, 2017
- B.S., University of Phoenix, Social Services, 2013