Chris focuses on a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including intellectual property, contract disputes, real estate litigation and other complex civil litigation.
Chris' intellectual property experience includes representation of established companies and emerging clients in the enforcement and defense of their patents, copyrights and trademarks.
Prior to joining private practice, Chris was a judicial intern for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2014) and the Superior Court, District of Columbia (2013).
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Division
- Washington, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2015
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law (summa cum laude), 2015
- Gillett Prize, 2015
- Order of the Coif
- Emma Gillett & Ellen Spencer Mussey Fellow
- American University Law Review, Associate Managing Editor
- National Security Law Brief, Executive Editor
- B.A., Middlebury College (magna cum laude), 2010
- Dobro Slovo-National Slavic Honor Society