Brooke is an Associate in the Investment Management practice in the Seattle office, providing support in domestic and international investments for public and private institutional investors across various alternative investments.
During law school, Brooke externed for a national personal finance company and worked in the Bluhm Law Clinic at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law. She also interned with the Eastside Legal Assistance Program in Bellevue, Washington. Additionally, she was an extern with Federal Magistrate Judge Patrick J. Walsh of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- Washington, 2021
- J.D., Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2021
- Journal of Law and Social Policy, Editor
- Contracts with Professor Jide Nzelibe, Teaching Assistant
- California Connection, Vice President of Communications
- ACE Program, Senior Adviser
- Women’s Leadership Coalition, Mentor
- San Francisco Immersion Program, Space Commerce Program
- Dean’s List
- B.A., University of Michigan (with high distinction), International Studies, Psychology, and Sociology, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Federal Magistrate Judge Patrick J. Walsh, Extern, 2015