Brittany leverages her business experience to deliver practical solutions to complex legal issues faced by her clients in the technology and biotech, e-commerce and hospitality industries. She is dedicated to growing and protecting the value of their companies and achieving their strategic objectives.
Brittany advises a wide range of emerging growth and established companies on data privacy, technology transactions, general intellectual property and business services matters. Her experience involves drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts, including service agreements, SaaS and other software agreements, research and development agreements, and manufacturing and license agreements. Brittany also routinely drafts and advises on privacy policies, terms of service, data processing and transfer arrangements, and consumer protection legislation.
Her experience also spans working with Fortune 100 companies providing guidance on regulatory and compliance issues. Prior to law school, she gained practical experience in the food and beverage industry working for one of the world’s largest drinks manufacturers. In her role there, Brittany advised on labeling, packaging and trade compliance issues.
- The International Association of Privacy Professionals, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, International Practice Section, Member
- Young Lawyer Liaison, 2018-2020
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member
- Cannabis Business Blog, 4.1.19
- No Small Matter: Why Participation in the Administrative Process Matters for CBD and Hemp Industry Groups Hoping to Accelerate ProgressCannabis Business Blog, 8.31.18
- Duff on Hospitality Law, 5.2.18
News & Insights
- GSB's Blog Post "Hotels and Consumers Making Headway in Anti-Room Poaching Battle" Featured in HospitalityLawyer.comHospitalityLawyer.com's Converge Blog, 5.29.18
- Washington, 2016
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (cum laude), 2016
- Office of Foreign Litigation, Commercial Litigation Branch, Department of Justice, Washington, D.C., Extern
- United States Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, Washington, D.C., Extern
- Seattle Journal for Social Justice, Article Editor
- Women’s Law Caucus, King County Washington Women Lawyers Liaison
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Master of Theology, University of Edinburgh, Ethics, 2009
- M.A., University of Edinburgh, Philosophy & Systematic Theology, 2008
- French (Basic)