Join Foster Pepper attorneys in person or, if outside the Seattle area, via webinar, for a complimentary seminar. Designed for experienced human resources, management, payroll and legal professionals, this seminar will provide practical guidance in addressing challenging wage and hour compliance issues.
- Determining exempt status
- Engaging independent contractors
- Correcting misclassifications
- Compensating interns and volunteers
- Employing and paying minors
- Utilizing internal employment audits
CLE (Attorney) credits pending | Certificates of Completion available for other organizations
- 8:00 am Session:
- 7:45 am Registration
- 8:00 am - 9:30 am Program/Q&A (Breakfast provided for in person attendees.)
- 11:00 am Session:
- 10:45 am Registration
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Program/Q&A
Click here to view the materials from the seminar.