As part of our ongoing webinar series, this webinar will focus on the governance aspects of the cyber-security issue. John Bley and Peter Marchel will discuss the creation, implementation and monitoring of a cyber response plan. They will provide some proven risk mitigation strategies, including a discussion of adequate insurance coverage, not only to reduce loss exposure but also to help boards set up appropriate governance and oversight of their cyber exposures.
- Top three cyber-security risk management pointers
- Top three incident classification patterns and what to do about them
- Top three effective board governance strategies
Join us to learn how you can protect your bank’s assets and also stay informed on management liability trends for 2014-2015.
If you are interested in listening to a recording of the webinar, please contact Kim Oakley at email@example.com.
Watch for Future Webinars from John & Peter for Community Bankers
- Enterprise Risk and Professional Liability Issues (continued) – January 2015
- Employment Liability Issues – March 2015
- Crime Bond Issues – May 2015