Please join the Real Estate and Land Use attorneys at Foster Pepper on Thursday, November 9, 2017 for our annual update on recent regulatory developments and their impact on the future of land use and real estate in our region.
The briefing will include updates on multiple issues, including:
- Seattle: What’s New with Mandatory Housing Affordability and Design Review?
- Land Use Update
- Practical Insurance Tips for Common Real Estate Disputes
- Contamination Issues Relevant to Property Development in Washington
- Recent Developments in Real Estate, Lending and Multifamily Housing
Our lunch presentation will feature Sam Assefa, Director, Office of Planning & Community Development for the City of Seattle.
View the full agenda here.
Thursday, November 9, 2017
7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. Registration and Networking
- 8:00 - 11:35 a.m. Program
- 11:35 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch Speaker
1111 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, November 3, 2017