Please join the Real Estate and Land Use attorneys at Foster Pepper on Thursday, November 3, 2016 for our annual update on recent regulatory developments and their impact on the future of land use and real estate in our region.
The briefing will include updates on multiple issues, including:
- Case law update and lessons from the State and Federal Court
- Land use hot topics, including pending City of Seattle area-wide rezones
- Market Update: Commercial and residential real estate markets
- Construction Update: labor liens, Brightwater decision and termination of convenience
- Environmental Update: Takeaways from real life case studies
- Water availability for new development
Our lunch presentation will feature Professor Simon Stevenson, Director, and Peter Orser, Vice Chair of the Board, of the Runstad Center for Real Estate Studies at the University of Washington.
View the full agenda here.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. Registration and Networking
- 8:00 - 11:30 a.m. Program
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch Speaker
30th Floor Conference Center
1111 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101